The management of supply chains has never been more critical to companies both from a business to business & business to consumer perspective. With key supply chain issues commonly revolving around the sales and operations planning process this summit will look to address key questions.
S&OP Innovation sets itself apart from other events in the field, using the combined experience of its speakers to discuss the implementation of effective S&OP processes through case studies and real world examples. This will allow attendees to do more than simply learn from the successes and challenges of others. It will also allow those in attendance to discuss current industry issues with peers.
Speakers at the summit include:
- Vice President, Demand & Supply Planning, Elizabeth Arden
- Director, Customer Supply Chain Strategies, Kimberly-Clark
- Vice President, Supply Chain, Optimum Nutrition
- Chief Information Officer, D&M Holdings
- Director, Global Supply Chain, Milwaukee Electronic Tool
All IE Group events are by invitation only ensuring the highest level of executive in attendance, creating informed discussion and networking.
Visit the website or contact Sean at sforeman(at)theiegroup(dot)com to request an invitation.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8998236.htm