SAN FRANCISCO Feb. 4, 2011 http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/ Jeff Lautenbach
Comments on the Announcement:
- "Jeff’s strategic insight, reputation and proven in-depth experience in leading enterprise sales organizations is an asset in our charge to help large enterprises embrace social, mobile and open cloud computing," said Koplow-McAdams. "His deep understanding of the IT needs of large enterprises will help them to translate the benefits of the cloud to their organizations and customers."
- "Large enterprises have a tremendous opportunity to transform the focus of their IT departments from maintenance mode to being drivers of innovation across their organizations," said Lautenbach. "It’s an exciting time to join salesforce.com and I look forward to working with some of the world’s leading CIOs to make their visions for IT in the 21st century a reality."
Jeff Lautenbach Background:
- Lautenbach joins salesforce.com following a distinguished 20-year career at IBM. Most recently, he was responsible for its software business in the Western part of the U.S. where he led an organization of more than 1,000 professionals with software sales, technical, and architecture responsibilities focused on selling to the largest enterprises in the U.S. market.
- Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio University of Illinois in Champaign Illinois
- sales force automation contact management
- customer service and support
- data integrity and quality
- social collaboration
- custom application development
- enterprise cloud database
- cloud computing apps
October 31, 2010
San Francisco Europe Asia http://www.salesforce.com
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.