SAN FRANCISCO Jan. 18, 2011 http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/ Matt Miszewski
Comments on the Announcement:
- "Matt has a proven track record of success and a clear vision for how transparency, accountability and engagement can benefit the global public sector," said Koplow-McAdams. "Matt will use his broad global experience to help governments understand the benefits of adopting cloud computing."
- "The public sector is under pressure every day to better serve their communities and has an incredible opportunity to make a difference in the lives of their citizens," said Miszewski. "I saw this as a unique opportunity to join the cloud computing leader at what is an inflection point for cloud adoption in the global public sector."
Matt Miszewski Background:
- Miszewski joins salesforce.com after serving as the general manager of Worldwide Government for Microsoft. In this position, he acted as a trusted strategic advisor to national, regional and local government leaders to help them create an information and communications technology environment that supports their individual policy agendas and their citizens.
- Wisconsin $400 million
- Government Technology
- Miszewski has also served as president of the National Association of State CIO’s (NASCIO) helping to lead state CIO’s in all 50 states in the US.
- Marquette University Milwaukee, Wisconsin University of Wisconsin
- Matt on Twitter Fixing Potholes
- sales force automation contact management
- customer service and support
- data integrity and quality
- social collaboration
- custom application development
- enterprise cloud database
- cloud computing apps
October 31, 2010
San Francisco Europe Asia http://www.salesforce.com
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.