SAN FRANCISCO Jan. 24, 2011 http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/
Salesforce.com was ranked first amongst all 100 companies for how it rewards its employees financially, and as one of the top 10 companies for job growth. According to FORTUNE, "Salesforce.com goes to extremes to reward the top performers who have helped drive its growth. No wonder this online software provider tops this year’s list of best payers."
Comments on the Announcement
- Marc Benioff
- Erin Flynn
- "Working at salesforce.com offers a different experience from many other companies in that we both use and create cutting-edge cloud technologies that are social, mobile and open," said Jayesh Sureshchandra, a senior developer at salesforce.com. "The entrepreneurial spirit of the company translates into success for our customers and in making the world a better place through the Salesforce.com Foundation, both of which make me proud to work here."
About FORTUNE’S "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- To pick the 100 Best Companies to Work For, FORTUNE partners with the Great Place to Work Institute to conduct the most extensive employee survey in corporate America.
- Three hundred eleven companies participated in this year’s survey. Two-thirds of a company’s score is based on the results of the Institute’s Trust Index survey, which is sent to a random sample of employees from each company. The survey asks questions related to their attitudes about management’s credibility, job satisfaction, and camaraderie. The other third of the scoring is based on the company’s responses to the Institute’s Culture Audit, which includes detailed questions about pay and benefit programs and a series of open-ended questions about hiring practices, internal communications, training, recognition programs and diversity efforts.
- June 15, 2011 www.greatplacetowork.com
- February 7, 2011 www.fortune.com/bestcompanies
- sales force automation contact management
- customer service and support
- data integrity and quality
- social collaboration
- custom application development
- enterprise cloud database
- cloud computing apps
October 31, 2010
San Francisco Europe Asia http://www.salesforce.com
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.