SANTA CLARA, Calif. July 27, 2011 / SAP AG Google business analytics Google Maps™ SAP® StreamWork™ inclusion in the Google Apps Marketplace™ integration with Google Docs™ OpenSocial adoption AlwaysOn Silicon Valley Innovation Summit Santa Clara, California July 27-28
With comprehensive global coverage, Google Maps is the world’s most popular online mapping tool. For enterprise customers, Google Maps delivers a cost-effective and easily deployed mapping platform that makes it easy to visualize geographic data. Companies large and small can use Google’s infrastructure to quickly process vast amounts of geographic data and gain better insights into their businesses.
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer™
- A state department of revenue could overlay household tax information on a map of the state and group it at the county level to track the highest and lowest tax bases.
- A mortgage bank could perform risk assessment of its mortgage portfolio by overlaying foreclosure and default data with the location of loans on Google Maps.
- With SAP StreamWork, a team of customer support representatives in a consumer packaged goods company could collaborate and pinpoint the location of consumer complaints within specific geographies and make a decision regarding how to address and prioritize resolution.
- SAP ® BusinessObjects ™ solutions
- U.S. census data could be overlaid on a Google map of the country, grouped by state and drilled down on at the county level.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Copyright © 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.
Google Apps Marketplace, Google Docs, Google Earth and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
SOURCE SAP AG