NEW YORK July 15, 2011
At the core of Saxo Bank’s offering is its White Label solution for banks that require a market leading on-line trading platform for their clients. The key benefits of the solution are:
- It facilitates ownership and control of banks’ relationships with their clients whilst maintaining full client anonymity from Saxo Bank.
- Access to a fully branded and customised trading solution.
- A facility for banks to distribute their own FX liquidity to their clients via the white-label platform.
- A multi-asset offering with more than 20,000 financial products, including FX, Stocks, CFDs and commodities.
- Flexibility and control allows banks to distribute liquidity from the asset classes with tailored commission pricing to their own clients, based on their own local and regional requirements.
For institutional clients, such as hedge funds and retail aggregators with sophisticated high trading volumes, Saxo Bank’s trading API compliments their needs by making its multi-asset product range available in the client’s own systems via a low latency VPN, standard FIX protocol API. The trading API extends Saxo Bank’s distribution services and makes available its range of FX crosses and order routing for CFDs, Stocks and Futures in the client’s proprietary systems.
Kim Fournais Lars Seier Christens
"Saxo Bank acts as a facilitator linking liquidity from Tier-1-banks and access to over 20 exchanges across the globe to our institutional and retail clients via our integrated platforms. The award acknowledges this business model. It makes us very proud and we are honored to accept the award."
Saxo Bank was also nominated for the "Best Retail Platform" award. The award was won by Citi. The CitiFX Pro platform is powered by Saxo Bank.
Joel Clark Justyn Trenner Sang Lee Rob Daly
SOURCE Saxo Bank