The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Enhancing organic search result visibility:
- Using social media profiles to own more of your branded search results
- Effectively using Google Places pages
- Promoting various types of content via Google’s rich snippets and schema.org
- Enhancing paid search ad visibility:
- Using ad sitelinks
- Using phone extensions
- Coming Soon: form extensions
- Case study: Mary Baldwin College
The presentation is designed for:
- Marketing professionals working with colleges and universities who are looking for innovative ways to improve their online marketing efforts and increase qualified traffic to their sites.
About Janet Driscoll Miller
Janet Driscoll Miller is the president and CEO of Search Mojo. With more than twelve years of search engine optimization experience, Janet has spoken at search engine conferences, including SMX, Search Engine Strategies and Pubcon. Janet also participates in webinars as a speaker on search marketing for MarketingProfs University and often guest lectures at colleges and universities on the subject of search marketing.
About Search Mojo
Search Mojo specializes in lead generation through search engine marketing services. Founded in 2005, Search Mojo uses the latest information and techniques to help companies improve their organic search engine rankings as well as improving pay-per-click advertising performance. Learn more about Search Mojo at search-mojo.com or read our blog, Search Marketing Sage, at blog.search-mojo.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8950508.htm