MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. May 21, 2012
11:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Why you should attend:
- Learn the new rules of the road for conducting business in the server and stepper motor and drives market
- Identify how changing customer requirements are impacting the value chain
- Understand what the competition is doing to address these changes
This briefing is intended for servo and stepper motors and drives manufacturers, distributors, system integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The presentation will discuss the changing industry dynamics and the resulting reaction from key competitors in this space.
- [email protected]
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition
- The Partnership Infrastructure
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan