- Past president of the Association of General Counsel
- Member of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Board member of several trade associations in the software industry
- Director of emerging technology companies
- Board member and Finance Committee chair of the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
Mr. Cooperman earned his M.B.A. and J.D. from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business and School of Law.
About SFL Data
SFL Data is the first e-discovery service provider to deliver a fixed-price managed service that enables Fortune 500 corporate legal departments and law firms to gain a world class e-discovery function without building it internally. Using an e-discovery managed service can reduce litigation costs by more than 50 percent and achieve better control, visibility, and defensible results. SFL Data’s clients include Oracle, T-Mobile, and Yahoo!, as well as more than 100 AmLaw 250 law firms. Founded in 1998, SFL Data is a privately held company based in San Francisco. More information is available at 415-392-2900 or at http://www.sfldata.com.
Mar Junge, mar[at]c3PR[dot]com, 408-730-8506
Vanessa Bradford, vanessa[at]c3PR[dot]com, 209-505-3690
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/12/prweb9054841.htm