CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. ORLANDO, Fla. Feb. 21, 2011
This platform allows clinicians and hospitals to access comprehensive data from a patient’s entire health care team – and helps demonstrate compliance with all three stages of meaningful use.
Clinical Xchange Version 8 helps users achieve these goals through a three-part solution:
- A community-based health record driven by clinical data exchange for better care coordination.
- Features enabling eligible professionals to improve automated workflow across physicians’ practices.
- Sophisticated analytics and reporting tools to meet emerging value-based reimbursement models like Accountable Care Organizations.
The enhanced platform includes a number of tools that enable proactive patient and population management, and is designed to complement a physician’s practice workflow, whether their office is paper-based or completely electronic. Because Shared Health’s applications are delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS), they work in virtually any computing environment, so clinicians and hospitals don’t need to make a major investment in new equipment.
Clinical Xchange Version 8 delivers clinically relevant and actionable information through numerous packages designed to meet the needs of the community:
- Shared Health Connection Package
- Shared Health Connection+ Package
- Shared Health Clinical Integration Package
About Shared Health
Tennessee Mississippi www.sharedhealth.com
Contact : Todd Smith
SOURCE Shared Health, Inc.