- Get email alerts on severe store problems
- View issues found in a simple dashboard
- See how their store compares to other Magento stores
- Forward issues to the technical team for resolution
- Understand operational trends in the stores
To provide real-life store information, Shoppimon uses software bots that simulate live users. Just as a store owner would visit the store and check that everything is order, Shoppimon bots go through various shopping scenarios, such as searching for a product and adding an item to the shopping cart. The bots can run every few minutes from multiple geographic locations, looking for errors and measuring response times.
Shoppimon does not require any technical knowhow. Setup takes a few seconds and does not involve any installation or change to Magento.
Shoppimon is now generally available at http://www.shoppimon.com.
Magento store owners can try the service for 14 days free of charge at https://www.shoppimon.com/user/register.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9413968.htm