Largest cloud industry event to advance the ongoing evolution of computing
SANTA CLARA, Calif. WASHINGTON Feb. 10, 2011 Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) OpSource, Inc. All About the Cloud May 23-26 San Francisco
Cloud computing is revolutionizing the way software is developed, consumed and delivered. The All About the Cloud conference bridges the gap between the traditional software industry and the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) industries.
The conference provides independent software vendors (ISVs), hardware vendors, systems integrators and cloud computing companies with an opportunity to network with industry leaders and learn about doing business in the cloud: security, mobile, government and monetization.
All About the Cloud will feature sessions that focus on an array of cloud business topics:
- Securing the Cloud
- Business in the Cloud
- Platforms and Infrastructure
- Social Cloud
- Integrating in the Cloud
- Mobile Cloud
- Government Cloud
- Monetizing Cloud
All About the Cloud is sponsored by a wide range of companies leading the development of cloud computing:
- Diamond Sponsor: Microsoft
- Platinum Sponsors: IBM, SafeNet, SAP
- CODiE Awards Luncheon Sponsor: Grant Thornton LLP
- Offsite Networking Reception Sponsor: Dell Boomi
- Gold Sponsors: Accenture, Agilis Solutions, Host Analytics, Ping Identity, Rackspace
- Golf Tournament Sponsor: Progress Software
- Silver Sponsors: Corent Technology, FinancialForce.com, SaaSHR.com
- Networking Breaks Sponsor: AppFirst Inc.
The SIIA Software Division www.siia.net/software
OpSource, OpSource Cloud, OpSource On-Demand, and the OpSource logo are trademarks of OpSource, Inc. All other trademarks and company names mentioned are protected by their respective owners.
Beth Dozier [email protected]
SOURCE Software & Information Industry Association