CAMPBELL, Calif. Jan. 26, 2011 Joe Madden
"We have interviewed over 25 different mobile operators to understand the regional preferences of operators worldwide," explained Mr. Madden. "It’s clear that mobile operators will continue to maintain control over most of their network assets. For example, we are now forecasting that in 2016 less than half of the small cells deployed will be owned by consumers."
- A broad overview of the market drivers which are pushing mobile operators toward new architectures;
- Technical analysis of the rationale for each equipment type;
- Detailed and comprehensive analysis of:
- Indoor DAS
- Outdoor DAS
- Satellite backhaul for mobile access nodes
- Forecast spreadsheets are also available with analysis of multiple segments:
- By frequency band;
- By air interface standard;
- By power level;
- By network architecture, Iuh and IMS/SIP vs. Iub;
- By architecture, multimode vs. single mode;
- Consumer vs. enterprise vs. mobile operator deployment;
- By world region
- The report includes profiles on more than 30 semiconductor and small-cell suppliers.
About Mobile Experts LLC:
Mobile Experts provides insightful market analysis for the mobile infrastructure and mobile handset markets. Research topics center on technology introduction for radio frequency (RF) and communications innovation. Recent publications focus on Multi-Standard Radio Base Stations, Semiconductors for Remote Radio Heads, Outdoor DAS, In-Building Wireless, and Antenna Technology for MIMO systems.
Mobile Experts LLC
+1 (408) 540-7284
SOURCE Mobile Experts LLC