SMEStorage have now updated their initial release for Windows Phone to Support the Mango revision. As well as supporting Mango, the updated release features:
– An added ability to upload a file directly to Windows Phone 7 from the web
– An Added ability to share file links to social networks, for example Windows Live, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
– Deeper integration with the Windows Phone Pictures hub. Pictures can now be uploaded and shared directly from it.
– Cloud tags that distinguish and categorise files are now supported and also the ability to browse files by tags.
– There are a Variety other bug fixes and enhancements.
As well as supporting over 30 Storage Clouds the App also enables access to private files due to support for WebDav and FTP.
SMEStorage for Windows Phone 7 will be particularly useful to business who have a heterogeneous mobile policy and who use the unique SMEStorage Cloud File Server which unifies information from over 30 available sources and presents this information in a single file tree.
SMEStorage Cloud File Manager for Windows Phone 7 is available now from the Windows Market.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: SMEStorage Cloud File Manager for Windows Mobile 7 Updated to Support Mango