NEW YORK July 14, 2011
Imagine a yard sale or market place online where users look for products and haggle over the price for a good bargain, but unlike other platforms where users bid for products which in turn shoots up the prices, our platform is developed from the ground up with various communication tools that allows buyers to interact with sellers live through our "Virtual Hustle" system.
Virtual Hustle system allows users to haggle product prices with each other by interacting in real time – After listing products on the site through individual accounts, sellers may choose to take any product unto the Virtual Hustle system for sale, from there buyers can interact with them if they choose to and bargain down prices to whatever is comfortable for both parties before making a purchase.
Few advantages to sellers
- Power sellers can move more products off the shelves quicker because buyers have more room to negotiate prices and can easily afford products being sold
- Sellers build and keep trusting customer base because they have live interaction and feedbacks from people looking to purchase
- Sellers gets paid directly from buyers using either Paypal or 2Checkout account, and keep 100% proceeds from sales.
- Sellers can invite their friends on other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to come and bargain prices for any product on sale.
- Mobile App gives sellers the freedom to be at various places and still get live updates whenever they have potential customers
Few advantages to buyers
- Buyers can purchase various products at prices they can afford to pay
- Building relationships – Buyers can rate sellers, interact and comment on product profiles, and get notifications first on great product deals.
- With mobile app, buyers can search and bargain prices on the go.
Think of it as a marriage between eBay and Craigslist (without the bidding or picking up product at strange places.)