- Phones ringing too long or not answered at all.
- Callers exasperated by an unwieldy voicemail labyrinth.
- Busy phone lines requiring repeated attempts to connect.
- Phones answered by harried receptionists.
- Callers abruptly placed on hold for what seems an eternity.
- Callers encountering dead silence while holding; no music-on-hold and nothing to do in the queue.
- Small business owners using cell phones as their main business line and callers encountering noise, poor connections, call dropping or distracted person answering the cell phone.
- The call is taken by a person in a foreign country and the caller and agent do not ‘connect’ due to language and cultural barriers.
The insure users of the blog receive a well-rounded perspective; Sound Telecom formed a blogging team consisting of several of its management staff:
Cheryl LaBaw-Director of Customer Relations
James Rader-Call Center Operations Manager
Each member of the team makes weekly contributions to the blog so participants get a seasoned perspective by industry experts. The blogging team encourages participants to ask questions, get advice and find information about call center and telephone answering services and is committed to promptly answering them. The multi-dimensional perspective capitalizes on the variety of roles performed by the blogging team including; sales, operations, finance, human resources, customer service, legal, advertising, social media, adverting and marketing.
About Sound Telecom
Sound Telecom is a leading provider of 24 hour Telephone Answering, Call Center and Unified Communication Services, headquartered in Seattle serving customers throughout the United States and Canada with USA based agents. The twenty five year old company has offices in Seattle and Spokane, Washington and Denver, Colorado. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.sound-tele.com and our blog: http://www.sound-tele.com/blog.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb9001545.htm