LONDON April 25, 2012
spread betting provider City Index 24 April 2012
Apple Earnings: A Look Back at Q1
24 January 2012 $46.33 billion $13.06 billion
31 December 2011
iPhone Trading App from City Index
iPhone trading app October 2009
In 2009, less than 2% of City Index’s total volume of trades were placed through a mobile device – however – today in 2012, close to 20% of the total volume of trades placed at City Index are made through a mobile device and approximately 85% of that is through the iPhone.
This rise in popularity could be due to Apple’s rise in sales and City Index’s ongoing improvements to its City Trading app.
iPhone Trading App Features
Spread bettors using the City Trading app for iPhone can also:
- Check the latest prices and market movements
- Open and close positions
- Set stop and limit orders including if done and OCO (one cancels other)
- Create new or amend existing orders
- View pending, completed and cancelled orders
- Monitor positions using City Index’s unique positions chart
- View and amend multiple Watch Lists
- Review trade and order history
- Be confident that all information and transactions are secure
Spread bet Apple shares with City Index
With the ability to go both long and short on a trade, spread bettors have the potential to profit from a market’s share price regardless of whether it is rising or falling.
It is important to remember however, that as a leveraged product; spread betting can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks.
*Spread betting and CFD trading are exempt from UK stamp duty. Spread betting is also exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances.
About City Index:
Today more and more individual traders are discovering the benefits of derivatives, and many of them are discovering them through a City Index trading platform.
SOURCE City Index