LONDON April 20, 2012
Spread betting is the act of trading on the future price movements of over 12,000 financial markets around the world; includes shares, commodities, currencies and indices.
Whilst this allows new traders to benefit from easy access to the financial markets, when compared to more traditional forms of trading; it also presents increased risk.
As the total trade value is much higher than your initial deposit; you run the risk of losing more than your initial deposit if the market moves against your position and you do not enforce risk management tools to curb losses.
With this in mind, we aim to help you to limit your losses and maximize profits by building your spread betting confidence and knowledge through the below guide.
Learn to Trade with Free Trading Tools
Innovative and accessible online trading tools and real-time financial news and trends have opened up opportunities to speculate on market movements.
Spread betting provider City Index offers traders a suite of trading education tools and resources to help them make better-informed spread betting decisions with the aim of limiting losses and maximising profits.
- Utilise Stop loss Orders to curb losses automatically at predetermined levels
- Utilise Limit Orders to lock in gains automatically
- Place and monitor existing trades from their computer 24-hours a day
- Instantly access real-time financial news and analysis feeds from Dow Jones Newswires
- Access the interactive live pricing charting package, including a range of technical analysis tools
It is important to remember that as a leveraged product, spread betting can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks.
About City Index:
SOURCE City Index