- Automated news and social media curation and delivery: Simply input a new lead or contact and Squirro will find and deliver all relevant news and information. Or create topics of interest about companies, competitors and pertinent subjects and receive a steady stream of fresh content without the need to search time and again for updated information.
- Organization according to account, contact or topic of interest: All news and content is displayed within the designated contact record, account record or subject folder, offering a 360 degree view of each customer and prospect opportunity. Personalized daily email digests provide updates relevant to each sales rep’s current leads, key accounts and upcoming appointments.
- Integration with the most popular business and social apps, including Salesforce, Highrise, Confluence, SAP, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter: Users have the option to work in a single stand alone application or embedded in their favorite business application, while discovering trends, tracking competitors, and monitoring and engaging prospects, thereby gaining true context around disparate data. Through the automatic delivery of such content within the CRM system on which sales reps rely every day, CRM value and usage increases exponentially.
Squirro for Sales and Marketing: Meeting today’s pressing demands for always-on, social customer relationship management
Successful businesses must be ready to connect with customers at any time, via any channel, and always prepared to address their ever-changing needs. With Squirro, sales reps are armed with the latest news about their contacts and prospects directly within their CRM system. Automatic access to such knowledge transforms “cold calls” into conversations about what’s important to specific prospects, accelerating the sales cycle dramatically and improving overall outcomes.
In Aberdeen Group’s recently published “Sales Intelligence: What B2B Sellers Need to Know Before the Call” research study, Peter Ostrow details how Best-in-Class sales intelligence users are able to improve their overall sales team attainment of quota by 12.3%, retain 88% of customers and increase their average deal size by 8% year-over-year.*
Squirro gives sales and marketing users more efficient ways to harvest:
- Sales intelligence: Have the most up-to-date info about prospects ready for contact, calls or meetings at any time.
- Market intelligence: Follow topics to better pinpoint trends in an industry or category — or find the “white” space to fill an unmet need for new products.
- Customer intelligence: Read news about customers and their interests – and identify potential areas for opportunity.
- Competitive intelligence: Track their product development, media mindshare and the strategies they’re promoting.
This initial Squirro release is focused on sales and marketing, the business area under the greatest pressure in today’s economy and cutthroat marketplace. Broader application integration, industry-specific sources and additional social features will roll out later in the year.
- Squirro for sales and marketing is available today with a 30-day free trial and a clear-cut pricing structure. Visit http://squirro.com/buy/ for further details.
- Squirro has been beta tested by dozens of companies and organizations for sales and marketing intelligence, in businesses ranging from financial services organizations to IT providers.
- Dr. Dorian Selz, co-founder and CEO of Squirro
“Because our team is truly focused on how businesses can better harvest information to improve productivity and revenue generation, we knew we wanted to start with sales and marketing intelligence. Squirro breaks through today’s information insanity to give sales and marketing teams the real-time context, intelligence and 360 degree customer view they need to engage with and win customers.”
- Paul Simbeck-Hampson, Founder, simbeckhampson.com
“Squirro is great! It’s easy to implement, simple to use and saves time when viewing client or prospect records. One of the key highlights is the daily digest email which provides relevant content based on upcoming appointments. Squirro helps our clients increase Salesforce usage by delivering quality data at the point of need. Prices are affordable and support has been first class.”
- George Miller, VP Sales, Intl. Business Services Company
“For each lead, contact or account, Squirro automatically finds content that matters and updates the news feeds continuously. No input on my side required. Each morning, I receive a daily newsletter listing the most relevant items for my accounts and upcoming meetings, including direct links to Salesforce. This really saves time, boosts my efficiency and allows me to start the day prepared for any important client meetings or calls.”
- “Sales Intelligence: What B2B Sellers Need to Know Before the Call,” by Peter Ostrow, Aberdeen Group, June 2012 (http://v1.aberdeen.com/includes/asp/sponsored_registration.asp?ci=/launch/report/benchmark/7503-RA-sales-intelligence-enablement.asp&spid=30410182&camp=2)
Squirro is the world’s first personal digital research app. Broader than feeds and more efficient than search, Squirro scans multiple sources from Internet channels and social media, private databases and even internal systems such as Salesforce.com and SAP to find the most relevant information on your topic of interest, then updates it continuously and automatically – including tools to clip, save, comment and share content in your own private workspace. The result is a living collection of curated content that enables better sales outcomes, more efficient research processes and improved customer relationships.
Squirro was developed by a team of passionate Internet entrepreneurs with high ambitions: To simplify the everyday need to find, remember, organize and share important information. They created Squirro following Memonic, the award-winning, online note-taking app and the Swiss search engine local.ch.
# # #
Company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9645059.htm