U.S. Competitiveness in Global Marketplace is Vital to Economic Growth and Job Creation
WASHINGTON Jan. 26, 2011
- Tax policies that enable American innovators to compete and win in the global markets, ensuring U.S. jobs, investment and growth.
- Trade policies that give U.S. workers and entrepreneurs greater opportunities to access worldwide customers.
- Export control policies that place U.S. companies on an even playing field with overseas competitors while protecting national security.
- Investment in our nation’s infrastructure, to ensure a modern and effective health-care system, efficient energy usage and "smart" highways and facilities.
- Education, immigration and research initiatives that prepare U.S. citizens for 21st Century jobs and create new industries.
Samuel J. Palmisano Steve Appleton Greg Brown Ursula Burns Michael Dell Paul S. Otellini Mike Splinter Joe Tucci
About the Technology CEO Council
$280 billion http://www.techceocouncil.org
SOURCE Technology CEO Council