- Extends video and audio over standard TCP/IP (LAN) networks
- Employs H.264 video compression for Blu-ray quality video playback
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p @60Hz and graphics resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Leverages standard CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT7 cabling and standard networking infrastructure and Wi-Fi technologies
- Features a command & control software to remotely manage the distribution network
- Includes user defined fine-tuning of codec and network bit rate
- Utilizes a solid-state, energy-efficient design for high MTBF and long product life cycles
The Matrox Maevex Series is expected to be available in the CQ4 2012. For more information, visit http://www.matrox.com/graphics/maevex or contact graphics(at)matrox(dot)com.
About Matrox Graphics Inc.
Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of graphics solutions for professional markets. In-house design expertise, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and dedicated customer support make our solutions the premier choice in industries that require stable, high-reliability products. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with representation and offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Matrox and Matrox product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Matrox Electronic Systems, Ltd. and/or Matrox Graphics Inc. in Canada and/or other countries.
All other company and product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebmatrox_maevex/video_distribution/prweb9601563.htm