Redwood City, CA, October 30, 2014 –(PR.com)– Striiv is proud to announce the release of Fusion, the latest in their family of wearables. Inspired by the desire for people to personalize their wearable device for every occasion, Fusion is the only product in the market to bundle in three striking colors per box.
Striiv Fusion’s touchscreen display gives real-time feedback on fitness and sleep goals, and helps you stay organized with call and text alerts, vibrating alarm, and additional smartwatch apps like music control.
“Fusion is our first product that makes fitness and smartwatch technology truly personal. With three striking colors included in every box, Fusion looks great – whatever the occasion,” said David Wang, Striiv co-founder and CEO.
Fusion features include:
· 24/7 activity tracking (steps, distance, calories, and active minutes)
· Sleep quality tracking
· Smartwatch notifications (Call, text/SMS, meeting reminders)
· 3 colored bands to complement your wardrobe: Graphite, Blue Denim, Red Ember
· App notifications (games, Facebook, Skype, WeChat, Line, and more)
· Upgradable apps
· Up to 7 day battery life
· Ion hardened glass with touch screen
· Stainless steel clasp
· Sweat venting elastomer band
· Water resistant
· Weight: 16 grams (.6 ounces)
· Screen size: .91 x .56 in.
On average, Striiv wearers walk an extra 2,000 steps a day while reporting significant weight loss and improved health.
Founded in 2010, a team of game designers, artists and innovative techies pooled their collective energies to create Striiv. With a keen desire to help people get fit, Striiv continues to create, develop and envision wearable motivation that makes fitness fun.
For more information, visit striiv.com. Striiv Fusion is available at Best Buy.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/589594
Press Release Distributed by PR.com