SAN JOSE, Calif. May 23, 2012 Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI) Las Vegas, Nevada
Supermicro’s enterprise-class compute and storage systems offer the ideal platform for organizations looking to quickly implement or transition to Hadoop analytics and a flexible, cost-effective path to scalability as business needs evolve. Supermicro offers world-class integration (build & test) and support capabilities. Supermicro’s contribution to the Greenplum Analytics Workbench consists of 1,000 dual-processor nodes with 12,000/24,000 Cores/Threads, 48 Terabytes of memory and 24 Petabytes of storage. System configurations optimized for this installation’s requirements are based on Supermicro 2U SuperServer® Solutions supporting:
- Dual Intel® Xeon® processors
- Up to 192GB RAM with 12 DDR3 RDIMMs
- 5 PCI-E 2.0 expansion slots
- Onboard LSI 2008 6.0Gbps disk controller
- Dual LAN with Intel 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Dedicated IPMI remote management port
- 12 hot-swap 3.5" HDDs
- Redundant 500 Watt Platinum Level high-efficiency (94%+) power supplies
Supermicro, SuperServer, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
EMC and Greenplum are registered trademarks of EMC Corporation. All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.