READING, England Feb. 9, 2011
The SurfKitchen White Label App Store builds on the proven and robust SurfKit Storefront technology that is used by global tier one mobile operators such as Orange Group and Telstra to overcome the discoverability, usability and fulfillment challenges typically associated with the delivery of mobile Internet applications and services. As a complete end-to-end service that includes a sophisticated application storefront, pre-integrated application catalogue, application launcher and carrier-class mobile server, the new managed service offering delivers rapid time to market for operators by reducing the risk and resources involved in building the required IT infrastructure and developer relations that are needed for a successful application store offering.
Carrier Class Scalability, Integration and Reliability
- The SurfKitchen White Label App Store provides the scalability, cross-platform support, reliability and integration required to optimize the delivery and consumption of mobile Internet services and applications.
- To help operators provide a diverse and compelling range of mobile Internet applications and services, the SurfKitchen White Label App Store supports native applications and services as well as Wholesale Applications Community (WAC) 1.0 and 1.1 Widgets.
- The main components of the new fully managed end-to-end mobile application store are:
- SurfKit Storefront Client
- SurfKit Launcher
- SurfKit Mobile Server
- SurfKit Mediation
- SurfKit Storefront Web/WAP site
- SurfKit Home
SurfKitchen is uniquely focused on providing mobile operators and their partners with the ability to deliver the optimum mobile user experience for mobile Internet applications and services. Optimizing the mobile user experience allows mobile operators to build brand loyalty, reduce customer churn and drive the uptake of mobile Internet applications and services, resulting in increased mobile data ARPU.
SurfKitchen provides a Mobile Internet Platform that delivers a personalized, compelling and intuitive on device experience for subscribers to discover, acquire and use the broadest catalogue of mobile internet applications and services on the widest range of smart phones and feature phones including Symbian Series 60, Microsoft Mobile 5&6, Java J2ME MIDP2, BREW 3.1.5, RIM BlackBerry and Android platforms.
Company and product names may be trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.