ATLANTA Jan. 27, 2011
The IHE Connectathon is the healthcare IT industry’s largest interoperability testing event designed to encourage and support compliance with standards, electronic health record system connectivity and the interoperable exchange of patient health information. The testing event brings together over 150 systems from over 100 organizations.
SIS completed Connectathon testing for the following IHE actors in one or more IHE integration profiles demonstrating successful interoperability for each of the profiles critical to achieving an actionable and effective information exchange between a perioperative system and other hospital information systems including:
- Alarm Communication Management (ACM)
- Audit Trail and Node Authentication (ATNA)
- Consistent Time (CT)
- Device Enterprise Communication (DEC)
- Patient Administration and Management (PAM)
- Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX)
- Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b)
- Exchange of Personal Health Record Content (XPHR, XDS-MS) (C32) for Content Creator and Content Consumer
February 20-24 Orlando, FL.
Surgical Information Systems ("SIS") provides certified software solutions that are uniquely designed to add value at every point of the perioperative process. Developed specifically for the complex surgical environment, all SIS solutions – including anesthesia – are architected on a single database and integrate easily with other hospital systems. SIS offers the only surgical scheduling system endorsed by the American Hospital Association (AHA), and a rules-based charging system that has been granted Peer Reviewed status by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
SOURCE Surgical Information Systems