Tech Magazine Celebrates Rapid Growth With Its Annual Winter Focus On Top Leaders And Innovators In Business And Technology, Plus CES And Digital Book World Previews
DENVER, CO (PRWEB) October 15, 2015
Exclusive conversations with the minds behind the hottest and fastest-growing sectors and business initiatives today — sustainability, STEM education, brain health and wellness, gaming, digital publishing, wearables, home automation, and security — highlight the upcoming Winter issue of Innovation & Tech Today. Along with that comes the magazine’s preview coverage of International CES 2016, the world’s largest consumer electronics show. I&T Today’s ongoing Tech-Zone section focuses on Reno and the sizzling Las Vegas tech hub.
The winter issue is open to a limited number of new advertising partners through October 30 and will be available across North America in print and digital format Dec 8, 2015
“We continue growing rapidly in the variety and depth of our editorial coverage, and in our reach — both with the industries and companies we cover, and distribution,” Innovation & Tech Today publisher Charles Warner. “We have more opportunities in our print and digital magazines, and online platform, than ever, and our readership continues to expand.”
In the Winter issue, readers will hear from top innovators and thought leaders, whose minds and voices are steering us through a highly charged, fast-changing technology world. They will comment and appear in sections that include:
- An exclusive interview with Avatarland, Avatar and Titanic maestro James Cameron for our second issue of Sustainability Today, which also features new water-saving technologies and an interview with KoAnn Skyrzniarz, CEO of our media partner, Sustainable Brands;
- Our year-end special STEM section looks at tomorrow’s leaders and newest educational initiatives, and is produced in partnership with the USA Science & Engineering Festival;
- Special focus on brain health and technology, featuring the leading innovators, and most advanced technologies and treatments by Cerebrum Health Centers and NuCalm.
- Team coverage of CEDIA, the largest business-to-business show in the home automation and entertainment space;
- Coverage of the Frankfurt Book Fair, the world’s largest, at which Innovation & Tech Today founding editor and senior writer Robert Yehling is among those involved in a panel discussion on digital publishing’s next generation (and also signing his new book at the expo);
- Preview of 2016 Digital Book World, the international meeting-place for digital publishing, including a conversation with masterminds of the latest digital publishing tools;
- Our annual Holiday Gift Guide, featuring tech products for the entire family, as well as the best in Outdoor & Adventure Tech;
- The Latest developments in wearables, security, and connected cars, as showcased at the L.A. Connected Car Show, another I&T Today media partner.
“For this issue, our writing team is spreading from California to Germany,” Warner explained. “The outcome will be something I have enjoyed each of the past four winters — sitting back during the holiday season, and reading the insights of more than two dozen driving forces in business innovation today and how we will do business tomorrow.”
Innovation & Tech Today is available at all Barnes & Noble, Micro Centers, and on newsstands throughout North America, as well as select newsstands in the world’s centers of commerce. Four-issue digital subscriptions are also available. You can find us on Facebook (Innovation & Tech Today), Twitter (@InnoTechToday) and LinkedIn.
For more information, contact Kelsey Elgie Domier at (720) 708-4250 or email us at info(at)goipw(dot)com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13024007.htm