- Total revenues doubled from the same period last year, with an 800% total growth in revenues from 2008
- Revenues from agency partners grown by 50%
- Staff members doubled, with key additions in development, sales, paid search (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), and content development
- SEO and PPC Team attended Search Marketing Expo (SMX East)
- Development team attended Google’s API conference in New York
- David Barnes completed the 2010 PIPELINE Entrepreneurial Fellowship Program as one of only ten selected business leaders chosen to participate in the year-long project
- Office space grown by 40%, with a likelihood that the company will outgrow current space by mid 2012
- Became one of the fastest growing Search Marketing companies in U.S., based on year-to-year revenues
“Going into 2012, we have some great stuff to announce, including more services and new partnerships,” said Barnes. “From the ten-thousand foot level, we can tell that the industry is going to experience a number of changes in traditional search engine marketing. Sweet Spot is ready to meet the challenge.”
To close the year, Sweet Spot Marketing would like to thank its employees, clients and business partners for their support and wish everyone a happy holiday season.
About Sweet Spot Marketing:
The service offerings at Sweet Spot Marketing allow their clients and agency partners to customize a variety of web marketing solutions to any specific need. The marketing team and paid search account managers at Sweet Spot Marketing know the intricacies of the search marketing business and how to maximize client budgets and returns.
The Sweet Spot Marketing offices are located near 67th and Antioch Road in the heart of Merriam, Kansas. Visit http://www.sweetspotmarketing.com for more information or call (800) 323-5441 to reach Sweet Spot Marketing directly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/SweetSpotMarketing/prweb9023385.htm