SWF & FLV Toolbox itself is a multifunctional SWF, FLV or EXE files to other formats converter. You can receive an output in AVI, JPEG, GIF, BMP, animated GIF or SCR formats. You can also convert FLV to SWF or make EXE file from original SWF or FLV video. As you perhaps know, EXE file doesn’t need any player to be installed on the PC, it will play anyway. You can choose from two options in SWF & FLV Toolbox when making EXE: Standard or Advanced one.
SWF & FLV Toolbox features the option to convert one file or many files at a time, which helps to speed up the process significantly – just tell SWF & FLV Toolbox what to do and go take care of other things, while it is doing its job.
So let’s see what’s new in this version of SWF & FLV Toolbox.
Even if your SWF file is interactive (consists of one main frame only and all animation is not on the main timeline) it is not a problem to convert it to series of images as new version features interactive conversion option for such type of SWF files (and Projector EXE of course).
Now you can easily convert FLV files with AVC/H.264 video codec to SWF format. It was impossible before due to the fact that SWF format doesn’t support this codec, but still there was a demand for this type of conversion. SWF & FLV Toolbox has the solution now. Also, if the codec of FLV file is not supported by SWF specifications, you can choose the option to recode original FLV.
There is also a possibility to crop and resize images and videos in order to perform conversion of specific areas only or to receive output of different scale.
When converting FLV to SWF with movie controls you can choose the size of output video.
New SWF & FLV Toolbox can also be set to shut the computer down once the conversion process is over, so your machine won’t have to work all night or day while you’re away.
SWF & FLV Toolbox 4.0 Features:
· SWF/FLV/EXE files to video conversion
· SWF/FLV/EXE files to images conversion
· SWF/FLV/EXE to Windows screensaver conversion
· SWF/FLV/EXE files to EXE conversion (Standard Flash Player)
· Advanced Flash Player with multiple configuration options which turn your SWF/FLV/EXE files into thrilling stand-alone programs (EXE)
· FLV to SWF conversion
· Video and audio settings customization
· FLV recoding options for adequate SWF playback
· Possibility to crop and resize images and video
· Image format settings customization
· Interactive SWF/EXE files capture support
· Onscreen preview of the selected files in Flash Player
· One-by-one or batch conversion
· Detailed file info and conversion log
· Simple, intuitive interface
Pricing and Availability
New version of SWF & FLV Toolbox is available as a free trial at www.eltima.com . Fully licensed version costs fair $39.95. If you are already using previous version of SWF & FLV Toolbox feel free to request discounted upgrade from the products page.
About Eltima Software
Eltima Software is a global information technology company. Its team has a proven reputation for delivering high quality software solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies, also focusing on professional software development. For more information about the company and its products please visit http://www.eltima.com/