Delivers access to the world’s largest catalog of music
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
Sylo, the music player that combines Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes, and more to create the world’s largest catalog of music, today is announcing the official launch of its iOS and Mac desktop apps.
Sajan Sangvhi, CEO of Sylo, likens the company’s mission to that of Jon Snow in HBO’s Game of Thrones. “Right now, music industry stakeholders – record labels, streaming services, fans and artists – are battling one another. Everyone seems to want a bigger cut and deals often take years to go through. Meanwhile, the consumer is suffering, as music is fragmented between dozens of streaming services,” said Sangvhi. “Sylo exists to bring all of these sparring parties together, allowing music fans to combine Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, and iTunes into one giant library of music.”
Sylo’s goal is to create the ultimate music listening experience, while generating more revenue for artists, labels, and streaming services.
“Since day one, our focus has been on building a music streaming platform that gives fans easier access to music than ever before, while also generating more money for artists,” said continued Sangvhi. “Sylo is the result of years of work and is an entirely new way to think about listening to music and bringing together all of the music content that is currently fragmented across the Web into a single unified platform.”
More Than a Music Player
Sylo aggregates the catalogs of Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud and iTunes into a singular, streamlined interface. Users can search, play, collect, discover, and share literally any (legal) song in the world, all in one place.
- Universal search – only app capable of searching across every popular streaming platform at once, effectively giving users access to the largest catalog of music in the world
- Universal library and playlists – build personal libraries and playlists with content from across all streaming platforms as well as locally-stored files
- Share any song – users can share songs to collaborative playlists called Circles, as well as share any song directly into iMessage
- Discover – users can discover music across streaming platforms. Explore the biggest channels from YouTube and SoundCloud, trending music, and curated playlists.
Dig Deeper into Sylo
- Download the iPhone and Mac apps at sylomusic.com
- See Sylo in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eye1XUFaKWk
- Sylo 30-second promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kI-vYal6A
At Sylo we care deeply about creating the ultimate music listening experience. Our vision is to empower music fans by giving them access all of the world’s music content through a single unified platform. Doing so will create synergies for the industry at large – more premium subscribers, better analytics for artists and brands, and ultimately a more seamless connection between fans and artists. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SoundCloud.
Misha Sallee, Sylo
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13926393.htm