MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. July 19, 2011
- Accelerates software development schedules by up to nine months and delivers up to 5X increase in design productivity compared to traditional methods
- Leverages proven virtual prototyping technologies deployed at more than 50 leading semiconductor and electronic systems companies
- Fast and accurate simulation with comprehensive system visibility and control delivers near real-time software execution with unparalleled debug and analysis efficiency
- Integral part of the industry’s most comprehensive solution of tools, models and services for early software development, hardware/software integration, and system validation
- Enables efficient software-driven verification by linking to Synopsys’ HAPS® FPGA-based prototyping systems and VCS® functional verification solution, as well as other environments
Virtualizer leverages proven technologies from Synopsys’ acquisitions of Virtio, VaST and CoWare as well as expertise gained from deployments at more than 50 leading semiconductor and electronic systems companies. For developers creating a virtual prototype, Virtualizer’s graphical design entry, software debug, and analysis components combined with Synopsys’ broad portfolio of system-level models deliver the fastest time to prototype availability. For software engineers using a virtual prototype of their system to create, integrate, and verify software, Virtualizer Development Kits (VDKs) offer a cost-effective development platform capable of executing unmodified production code at near real-time speed. VDKs provide fast and accurate virtual prototype simulation combined with unmatched multicore-aware software debug and analysis capabilities, concurrent hardware/software analysis, and synchronized debugging with third-party software debuggers and integrated development environments (IDEs). Open and standards-based, Virtualizer supports key industry standards such as OSCI TLM-2.0 and SystemC™ and runs on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Mountain View, California North America Europe Japan Asia India http://www.synopsys.com
Synopsys, VCS and HAPS are registered trademarks of Synopsys, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Editorial Contacts :
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.