- Hackers Compromise Web Portal Bitcoin.org — DNS Hijack Replaces Site With BTC Doubler Scam
- Spotnana, which offers SaaS tools for the travel industry, emerges from stealth with $34M Series A and $7M seed funding (Christine Hall/TechCrunch)
- Researchers: despite Apple’s ATT changes, at least three popular iOS apps are sending identifying info to third-parties even when users opt-out of tracking (Washington Post)
- European Commission proposes legislation mandating USB-C charging for mobile devices, citing electronic waste; Apple is the main holdout from using USB-C (Associated Press)
- London-based grocery delivery startup Jiffy raises $28M Series A led by Heartland, bringing total funding to $35M (Natasha Lomas/TechCrunch)
Edu Worldwide India.
Global Events & Expositions Pvt. Ltd. announces the dates for “Education Worldwide India” fair Spring 2010 series. [Read More...]