MUMBAI, India Jan. 17, 2011 BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS December 31, 2010
December 31, 2010
- 35 new clients added
- Attrition at 14.4% LTM (including BPO)
- Quarterly dividend of INR 2 per share
- $ 0.26
TCS CEO and MD, N Chandrasekaran said: He added:
S. Mahalingam, Chief Financial Officer, said: He added:
the United States Europe Asia Pacific Middle East Africa
- Selected by a large global professional services firm in a multi-million, multi-year ADM and Infrastructure Services deal.
- Selected by a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company as a strategic partner in a multi-million dollar, multi-year deal for KPO services in Clinical Development.
- Signed a multi-year contract for providing application and infrastructure management services for a leading financial services firm based in UK and help the client create a 24X5 capability across different time zones.
- Signed a multi-year agreement with a global hospitality leader to help accelerate and enhance its worldwide technology strategy as part of its Worldwide Innovation Collaborative.
- Signed a multi-year, multi-million agreement with a global Top 10 airline for Application Maintenance & Support of its critical customer-centric applications.
- Partnered with a leading Indian private sector bank to launch an online trading platform with TCS providing end to end services including consulting and implementation of its TCS BaNCS securities trading and securities processing solutions.
- Middle East
- Selected as the technology service provider by a leading Indian bank to provide banking services in un-banked areas enabling its reach to cover 1000+ branches in its five Regional Rural Banks over the next nine months.
Innovation and Intellectual Property:
31 December 2010
Global Network Delivery Model™
Offshore revenues were up by 30 basis points at 51.4 %, while revenues from non-Indian GNDM centers were at 4.9 %.
The company’s portfolio of financial products under the umbrella brand of TCS BANCS continued to exhibit strong double digit growth. The company won six engagements in core banking, capital markets and insurance segments across markets. In addition four product installations went live during the quarter, including the multi-country core banking roll-out for a large European-HQ global bank.
Utilization in Q3 FY11 remained at 83.8 % (excluding trainees) & 77.1 % (including trainees). The attrition rate in Q3 for IT Services was 13.2 % (LTM), BPO: 24.7% (LTM) while overall attrition was at 14.4%. At the end of Q3, the total employee strength of the company was 186,914. Non Indian nationals formed 6.8% of the total employee base and 31% were women.
Awards and Recognition
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
India $6.3 billion 31 March, 2010 India www.tcs.com
SOURCE Tata Consultancy Services