– TeamSupport Mobile – with support for all the major platforms, TeamSupport’s new mobile interface enables clients to exceed customer expectations from the office or on-the-road.
– Ticket Deflection – this advanced technology gives TeamSupport the ability to automatically offer likely solutions to issues, increasing customer satisfaction while reducing the volume of inbound tickets.
– Ticket Automation – a very powerful new feature offering the ability to automate selected support ticket actions. TeamSupport users can establish detailed rules governing ticket response, escalation, transfer within the organization, and a wide range of other essential functions.
– Reminders – can automatically remind users to perform follow-up tasks associated either with a specific ticket or individual contact within TeamSupport.
– Customer Portal – TeamSupport’s user-facing portal has been completely redesigned with a more customer-centric interface to enhance the experience for both first time and frequent visitors.
– Facebook integration – TeamSupport is now accessible to more than 800 million users of the mega-social network. Companies with a Facebook presence can use this tool to integrate a TeamSupport tab within their pages.
– New 3rd Party Integrations – The list of TeamSupport partnerships continues to grow with the addition of CRM providers BatchBook and Zoho, as well as e-mail marketing provider MailChimp. Additional functionalities have also been added to the Salesforce.com interface.
"Feedback from ‘hands-on’ users is the key to TeamSupport’s dynamic and successful growth," said company CEO Robert C. Johnson. "Our software developers are committed to providing our customers with practical, user-tested business-building solutions. We created TeamSupport to improve communication between manufacturers, their customers, and key client-facing teams within their organizations. Happy customers and better products mean more sales," he concluded.
Used by customer support and corporate help desks worldwide, TeamSupport is easily configured and customized; the application is offered in several reasonably priced, upgradeable versions. TeamSupport is scalable from a simple help-desk application to a 100+ seat enterprise-wide customer support and product defect tracking system.
Eric Harrington / [email protected]
TeamSupport.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas, TX-based Muroc Systems, Inc. (http://www.MurocSystems.com), a holding company focused on developing productivity enhancing software products delivered via the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com