FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. July 26, 2011
Results from the Q2 IT Employment Report:
- A full 70 percent of workers indicated that they were confident in the future of their current employer. This number continues to climb, up six percentage points from the previous quarter.
- Nearly three-fourths (71 percent) of IT workers believe it is unlikely they will lose their jobs, showing no change from the first quarter of 2011.
- Sixty-five percent of IT workers believe the economy is getting stronger and/or staying the same, compared to 69 percent in the first quarter of 2011.
- Twenty-one percent of tech workers believe there are more jobs available, remaining virtually unchanged from the same percent in the previous quarter.
- Only 21 percent of respondents are not confident in their ability to find a new job, up three percentage points from the previous quarter.
- More IT professionals are considering potential job changes, climbing three percentage points to 35 percent.
the United States April 12-14 May 10-12 June 14-16, 2011 Katherine Van Pelt [email protected]