Keynote presenters will include:
- IBM Director of System z Technology and Strategy Jose Castano who will speak on securing z/OS systems.
- David Hodgson
- Cisco Principal Security Strategist Patrick Gray who will discuss data security challenges in the public and private sectors.
- Ron Ross
- Nevada Christopher Ipsen Nevada David Gustafson Nevada
- Nevada Ross Miller Nevada
- Vanguard Chief Global Strategist Steven Ringelberg who will present an update on the latest state and federal cyber security legislation and the most frequently observed security vulnerabilities on z/OS systems.
"Attendees of Vanguard Security & Compliance 2012 will benefit greatly from the presentations of these keynote speakers," said Ringelberg. "As the level of cyber security threats and the complexity of networked and cloud computing environments continues to increase, we want our keynote addresses to provide the latest insights from technology industry and government security experts."
Vanguard Security & Compliance is committed to providing security practitioners with immediate knowledge and hands-on skills to secure their enterprise and mitigate risks using emerging security technologies and techniques. Now in its 26th year, the event has been responsible for providing more than 10,000 System z security practitioners with z/OS® and RACF® security training to ensure the protection of their critical infrastructures. Each year as the security threatscape and regulatory environment evolves, the training advances to address today’s toughest security and compliance challenges.
About Vanguard Integrity Professionals
Vanguard Integrity Professionals the United States
the United States
SOURCE Vanguard Integrity Professionals