1. When you want to receive your email from AOL mail, Yahoo mail or Gmail via Outlook Express, you have no idea to proceed.
2. You can not send/receive email after you installed the antivirus programs like Norton and xxx in your operating system.
3. When you are sending out the email, it always pop up an error message saying you cannot connect to the specified mail server.
4. When you try to read an email, it is displaying in wrong encoding and you cannot read.
5. Outlook 2002 may stop responding while receiving an email and you may receive the following error message: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
6. You can not open the attachment of an email and feel very nervous.
7. You cannot send email over the Internet or cannot receive email over the Internet or the email you send was returned with the similar hint like: remote server said: 554- (RTR:DU) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rtrdu.html
Tee Support agents will set up your internet-based email account—any provider, any account. Besides, the professional service will also provide help and tips on managing your email properly and effectively.
Last time, Tee Support helped me configure my hotmail account with Outlook 2007 successfully and give me some basic knowledge of email. I was really satisfied with their professional, considerate and passionate service – Carson Carter, Alabama, US.
About Tee Support
TeeSupport, Inc. ( www.TeeSupport.com ), a subsidiary of Guangxi Nanning Qiwang Computer Ltd., is dedicated to providing professional tech support for home users and small businesses 24/7 online. Through the years’ development, we have realized the fact that there are no ultimate solutions available to solve every PC problem, neither software or service alone. We believe that customized service (with trained professionals) and dedicated software be the solution to help our customers in a better and more efficient way. At Tee Support, all of the support staff has to be professionally trained and certified by the sets of ISO-standardized criterions before they can start to serve our subscribers. Our mission is to help our subscribers always smile and feel ease when any PC problem occurs. Right now, we are employing nearly 100 staff, including tech support agents, in-house programmers and designers.
VP and CCO