Green Edge Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP temperature monitoring and control and food safety solutions, state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms presents the FreshLoc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring System WOODLAND HILLS, CA, July 06, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — Green Edge Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP temperature monitoring and control and food safety solutions, state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms presents the FreshLoc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring System and the Temp-Taker Handheld HACCP PDA Inspection at the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) 2009 National Conference, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, 9-10 July 2009 , Booth #112
The systems help improving food safety and increasing efficiency in College, University and School Food Services.
We look forward to discussing and demonstrating to you our state-of-the-art FreshLoc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring Food Safety System and the Temp-Taker HACCP PDA Inspection System. In case you or your representative will not be attending the conference, please contact us at (818)825-8167 or email [email protected] to set up a meeting and demonstration.
FreshLoc is the market leader in wireless temperature and HACCP monitoring for college, university and school food services, food production and delivery, and for hospitals, with over 1,000,000 measurements per day, and growing.
This is what makes FreshLoc the solution that you should select for your refrigeration and food safety monitoring in your kitchens:
– Your data is monitored from a 24/7, high security monitoring center with full back-up every few hours, geographically dispersed. The system is available 24/7 from any location; in the convenience of your home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
– No need for a specialist to operate the systems, no software configuration and support are needed, no software or servers on site, FreshLoc does it all.
– Schools are open less then 180 days per year, and about 9 hours per day. Therefore, for more than 80% of the time, when kitchens are closed, refrigeration problems have to be addressed by an advanced temperature monitoring system that is effectively monitored remotely.
– Unlike most of the systems in the market, where you actually need to go to a computer at the campus in order to review problems, acknowledge alerts and stop escalating the alerts, FreshLoc’s system is available 24/7 from anywhere. When you get the FreshLoc alert, you are only one click away from a full history of the failed equipment’s monitored data, and this is available from anywhere.
– With Freshloc we closely monitor the Defrost Cycle of your freezers. This can not be done when temperatures are recorded manually, and is essential to ensure food safety. You need to have our system in place to declare that you properly monitor the temperatures in your freezers.
– FreshLoc provides alerts through e-mails and text messages, as typical in the industry, but can also provide alerts to your home phone, office phone, and any cell phone. There is no need anymore to have advanced phones by food service employees to receive alerts and pay employees for receiving text messages.
– With FreshLoc you do not need to wait for temperatures to go out of range as most systems are set for. With FreshLoc we closely monitor the operation of the compressor and refrigeration systems and when they stop operating or malfunction, we alert you instantaneously, long before the temperatures go out of range.
– With FreshLoc , every sensor serves as a back-up device or a data logger, thus ensuring that no measurement is lost. The system continues logging temperatures when the network is down or on power outages. Just put sensors in your trucks or food carts and they will be monitored as part of the same system.
– The same system monitors temperatures, humidity, door openings, dishwasher rinse temperatures, temperature of delivered food on trucks and food carts and temperatures readings while preparing food.
– FreshLoc has the most advanced reporting system in the industry. You can schedule any report automatically and get it daily, weekly, monthly or at any other interval or whenever needed from the systems. It can show readings every hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, etc. The report will provide you with full details of alerts, corrective actions and statistical data of problems occurred during the reporting period.
– Temperatures and door readings are continuously recorded, eliminating false alarms. No more false alerts on door openings that are based on random readings.
– An advanced dashboard allows you to monitor all or any part of the entire district from a single, easily operated screen. The dashboard can be organized by location, type of equipment or both.
– The FreshLoc system takes care of food safety, energy efficiency and predictive and preventive maintenance of your food services. With efficiency monitoring, FreshLoc can predict impending failure and recommend maintenance to extend the time before the next problem.
Highlights of the Temp-Taker Handheld PDA HACCP Inspection System:
The patented Temp-Taker is an intelligent HACCP Temperature Thermometer that uses state-of-the-art software. The Temp-Taker is customized to automate your cafeteria or restaurant’s current HACCP/Temperature Log plan, and ready to use out of the box. Its stainless steel thermocouple temperature probe stabilizes within seconds and has enough memory to store thousands of data points, which can be downloaded to your PC. Offering food safety managers a worry-free process, the Temp-Taker is your HACCP Food Safety Solution.
We will soon provide the remote web-based monitoring of the Temp-Taker Handheld PDA HACCP Inspection System, as part of our web based temperature and HACCP monitoring system.
The Temp-Taker HACCP Inspection Systems is a winner of Foodservice Equipment Reports’ 11th Annual Smallwares Competition. The event took place in August 2008 at FER’s headquarters in Skokie, Ill.
From the Foodservice Equipment Report:
"The Temp-Taker HACCP Food Safety Solution, is a comprehensive system that links to your computer to automatically log and record temperature data. You can use Temp-Taker to automate all areas of your HACCP menu plan. The unit can also track the temperatures of product that’s cooking, cooling or being reheated. If a temperature is too high or too low, the unit offers "Action Steps" that help workers get the temperatures back into the safe zone. The data downloads to your computer into a secure database, and you can print or e-mail HACCP food safety reports and graphs."
Green Edge Systems, Inc., is a trusted leader of HACCP temperature monitoring and control and food safety solutions, state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms. Green Edge Systems is a member of SNA, the School Nutrition Association, http://www.schoolnutrition.org , and NACUFS , The National Association of College & University Food Services , http://www.nacufs.org
To get additional information on FreshLoc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems for Food Services and the Temp-Taker Handheld PDA HACCP Inspection System or to set up a meeting and demonstration at the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) 2009 National Conference, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, 9-10 July 2009, please contact Green Edge Systems, Inc. at 818-825-8167 or at [email protected] .
Tommy Orpaz ,CEO
Green Edge Systems, Inc.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com