ATLANTA Jan. 20, 2011
- Teradata Corporation data warehousing enterprise analytics
- The Celebration of Caring Awards honor employees whose volunteer efforts exemplify a dedication to serve.
- Teradata employees were nominated by their peers for their personal efforts to improve the quality of life for others.
- Teradata Cares
- Accomplishments this year include work on behalf of flood relief, refugee support, educational and mentoring programs, environmental campaigns, and community development, among others.
NOTE to Editors and Readers: http://www.teradata.com/t/categories-partners.aspx?id=16072&categoryid=154590
Mike Koehler, Teradata president and chief executive officer.
"Teradata associates around the world not only represent the best in the industry, but also demonstrate deep involvement in our local communities. I am proud of our people, and I congratulate our 2010 winners."
Susan Baxley, director of community relations, Teradata Corporation.
"We are extremely proud of our employees for their many contributions and their initiative in creating these projects. Their volunteerism has made a remarkable difference in the lives of the people they have helped."
This year’s winners, selected from Teradata’s 7000 employees worldwide, are:
- 2010 Americas Teradata Cares Employee of the Year Sheryl Rajbhandari Cincinnati, Ohio
- Europe Middle East Africa Muhammad Bilal Anjum Islamabad, Pakistan Pakistan $53,000
- 2010 Asia-Pacific Teradata Cares Employee of the Year Murugesan Chengalvarayan Hyderabad, India Hyderabad
the United States
SOURCE Teradata Corporation