- help decision makers extract actionable insights and deliver the right information to the right people in time to make a difference
- harness the growing masses of new data types: structured and unstructured
- maximize resource efficiency and improve secure collaboration and productivity
- avoid data redundancy, improve data quality and re-use data efficiently
- increase credibility and confidence in the data that is used for decision-making
- improve end results for both users and those who rely upon them.
McDonald also offered other noteworthy cases where big analytics technology has clearly helped business and government improve decisions, performance and services.
Geoff Davis the Standard Data and Technology Advancement Act
"Teradata strongly supports this bill and respectfully requests Congress to pass this much-needed legislation as quickly as possible," McDonald added. "Not only would this legislation improve cost-effective delivery of essential services to millions of Americans, but it would also serve as a stepping stone for other government agencies to understand and acquire the benefits of big analytics."
Geoff Davis 10 am
Relevant news links
- State of Michigan Realizing ROI of $1 Million a Day with Teradata
- Every Federal Agency Needs a ‘Big Data’ Strategy
- Get Started in Big Analytics: Teradata Tells How –
- Stephen Brobst Listen
- When data overload can become deadly
- Teradata PARTNERS Conference in DC
the United States