- What types of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
- How extensively planned was your search engine optimization project?
- Do you feel that your search engine optimization provider was able to handle the project at their size?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered? What metrics were covered? Did they answer your questions about your service?
- How well did the project perform within the first six months? After the first six months? How does it compare to now?
- What additional steps were you notified about or advised about taking with your online marketing initiatives?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Enterprise SEO companies interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To find the best enterprise SEO companies visit:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9245017.htm