- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- How easy to use is the interface of the software?
- How does the software assist you with optimizing items effectively for searches?
- Does the interface clearly indicate how to add new items, edit current items, or how to optimize the information?
- What competitive keywords have you ranked for from using the software?
- What level of support did you receive from the vendor to assist in implementation?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
SEO Shopping Cart software vendors interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Shopping Cart Software for March 2012 visit:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9244891.htm