- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
- What analysis went into your website before the decision to implement social media optimization techniques to your website was determined?
- How were your SMO tactics chosen?
- What types of social media optimization techniques has your agency implemented on your project?
- What was the process of implementation of those techniques? Did you implement them all and launch all at the same time or was it implement a technique, roll it out, and then evaluate it, then go on to the next one?
- What has been the impact to your conversion rates from the implementation of SMO techniques?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Social Media Marketing companies interested in applying for the rankings can visit:
To learn more about the Best Social Media Marketing companies for March 2012 visit:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9244975.htm