G2 Crowd finds HubSpot tops satisfaction ratings and highest overall market presence score.
Chicago (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2017 Expense Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best web content management technology buying decision. HubSpot, WordPress.org and Sitefinity were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Kentico, Mura, Evoq Content, Crownpeak, idev CMS, Joomla, Drupal, Clickability, elcomCMS, Episerver CMS and Ingeniux CMS were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Hubspot earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Integration capabilities – The overall Satisfaction rating for API/Integrations remains identical to data in the Summer 2016 Grid for Web Content Management, coming in at 81%. More specifically, users enjoyed the capabilities of WCM hosts to manage blogs, social media marketing, inbound marketing campaigns, and SEO and offer a variety of plug-ins, among other integrations.
- In-house implementation – Of the 49% of reviewers who reported their implementation method, 37% noted their implementation was led by an in-house team, illustrating developers’ focus on making WCM software products accessible and easy to implement.
- Learning Curve – Many WCM software users noted in reviews that the introductory learning process eats up both finances and time, but is ultimately imperative for those hoping to use it effectively. They also lamented the glitches and growing pains accompanying frequent software updates that required they re-learn site navigation or recover content that failed to carry over.
About the Web Content Management Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 2,190 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 94 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Web Content Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 125,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13941398.htm