- Personalized telephone support from caregivers who answer by the third ring and provide a 1950s service type of experience — back when it really mattered.
- Advice on choosing from more than 500 incontinence products in stock, from premium brands to lower-priced alternatives.
- More than 100 samples to try before buying.
- Assistance with free shipping, automatically scheduled delivery, referral savings and manufacturer’s coupons (they gladly accept them all).
- An online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources.
- Hundreds of timely articles on subjects most important to family caregivers.
- Free personal advice from a physician assistant and nutritionist.
“We’re interested in more than providing fast, convenient and reliable service, however. We also aim to provide them with the dignity and normalcy they deserve,” adds Wilson.
For further reading:
Online Incontinence Products Experts Offer Help, Guidance and Samples
The CareGiver Partnership is a national direct-to-consumer retailer of home healthcare products for incontinence, diabetes, nutrition support and more. In its sixth year of providing products and services that help caregivers and loved ones maintain personal dignity, the company also offers an online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources and personal service by experts in caregiving. Call 1-800-985-1353 or visit online at http://www.caregiverpartnership.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9643831.htm