Screening – Screen applicants based on their tactics and threat levels
Validate Suspicious Activity – Compare suspicious activity against the list to validate if behaviors are isolated or recurring
The Ultimate Affiliate Recruitment List is available as a one-time download or as a subscription and includes:
- More than 20,000 affiliates who advertise on search and Twitter, across 50+ affiliate networks
- List of merchants promoted by each affiliate
- Affiliate IDs across multiple networks
- URLs used
- Twitter IDs used
- Media channels used: Search, social (Display coming soon)
- Sample tweets
- Threat ratings based on compliance with direct linking and trademark/brand bidding rules: low, medium, high, and extreme.
- Links to detailed profiles
“We were the first company to offer affiliate monitoring and it is still at the core of our business,” Weiman said. “The Ultimate Affiliate Recruitment List is one more way we are trying to help affiliate managers drive more revenue and make their programs more profitable.”
For more information, please visit http://www.thesearchmonitor.com.
About The Search Monitor
The Search Monitor monitors paid search, organic search, social media, mobile search, and shopping engines worldwide for brand and affiliate compliance, and competitive intelligence. Interactive agencies, search marketers, and affiliate marketers use The Search Monitor to gather and analyze competitive information more effectively. To learn more please visit http://www.thesearchmonitor.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10467563.htm