2. It saves money.
3. It’s scalable to accommodate a large number of employees, customers and appointments/reservations.
4. It’s highly configurable to meet your specific scheduling needs.
5. It can integrate with existing processes and applications already in place.
6. It can completely automate the scheduling process.
7. It’s effective for scheduling across multiple locations, offices, facilities and other sites.
8. It’s easy for staff to use.
9. It’s more convenient for customers, clients, students and patients.
10. It’s accessible from any Internet connection.
11. It comes with dedicated business and support contacts.
12. It’ll help you reduce the “no-show” rate.
13. It keeps your enterprise operation open 24 hours a day.
14. It’s easier to manage staff schedules and future appointments.
15. It instantly informs you and your staff of new, cancelled and changed appointments/reservations.
16. It makes reporting and record-keeping simple.
17. You won’t have to worry about over-bookings or mistakes.
A leader in online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduling software provides its 5,000-plus clients with the tried-and-true functionality it needs to completely transform its scheduling processes, such as online self-scheduling, whereby individuals book their own appointments and reservations conveniently on their own; automated e-mail and text message reminders, which can reduce the “no-show” rate by over 50 percent; and robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities that eliminate the need to manage appointment and customer data in separate systems, spreadsheets or files.
Appointment-Plus is especially suited for corporations, enterprise-level organizations and large and medium-sized businesses, as it has the experience and knowledge to create the perfect application configured specifically to their unique scheduling needs. Among services and benefits offered in its enterprise-level suite are:
- A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
- Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
- The most configurable scheduling software system available.
- 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Dedicated business and support contacts.
- “Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
- Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
To learn more about Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduler, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9183775.htm