- Interest rates are 11 to 13% – much less than competition and credit card
- No Collateral is required
- 24 hour Approval after application submission
- Approval rate of 60% – this is 15% greater than the industry average
- Patient can see the doctor of their choice
- Immediate funding on approval
Fresh Donor Eggs: $25,000 – $40,000 per attempt
Cryopreserved (Frozen) Donor Eggs: $20,000 per attempt
Outcomes with cryopreserved donor eggs are statistically comparable and a vastly simplified process than fresh donor eggs.
Demographics of a Couple Pursuing Infertility Treatment:
- A couple (95% of patients have a partner) is well educated and has two incomes
- Average age between 35-42
For those faced with infertility, The World Egg Bank strives to make building a family a simple reality.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8944179.htm