CARBONDALE, Ill. Jan. 25, 2011 THiNQ Ed
Unlike many email solutions available for schools, courier offers:
- Robust archiving and discovery capabilities, minimizing IT and/or legal costs by centrally storing all email
- Superior safety and security features including anti-spam, anti-virus, profanity filtering and automatic disabling of accounts if hacking attempt occurs
- Exceptional user-interface that is consistent, easy to use and offers drag and drop capability
- Productivity-enabling organizational tools, including shared calendars, shared folders and free “busy search”
- Mobile access anywhere, anytime through any Internet/WiFi enabled device, with over-the-air synchronization
- Integration with third-party tools/websites and Zimlets to further enhance the user’s communication experience
About THiNQ ED:
Since 1996, THiNQ Ed (formerly SchoolCenter) has been a leader in online engagement solutions for K-12. The Company has maintained this leadership role in the K-12 sector by offering online engagement solutions for educators, districts, schools, and students. THiNQ Ed’s products and services support school and community communications, classroom engagement, and student collaboration and creativity.
VMware and Zimbra are registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
ZDNet is a leading business technology website and is a registered publication of CBS Interactive.
SOURCE THiNQ Ed