- Evolution of risk in ACH
- Risk of using ACH to fund global remittances
- The fundamentals of person-to-person payment transaction flow that leverages the ACH Network and the important functions of account funding, account verification and overall risk management.
- Fraud mitigation tools and strategies, including the ThreatMetrix™ Cybercrime Defender Platform
“Businesses that manage online payments are prime targets for cybercriminals launching automated, orchestrated attacks,” said Faulkner. “Payment processors, gateways, money transfer services and companies like Xoom must give their customers fast, reliable and convenient payments or transfers while protecting them from cybercrime. Businesses need effective fraud and malware prevention that saves money, protects their brand and customers while providing a competitive advantage.”
ThreatMetrix Solutions for Payment Processors
- The ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Defender Platform combines malware detection with device identification enabling online payment processing sites to protect the entire payment transaction.
- TrustDefender™ ID combines real-time analysis and device identification with a global network of fraud detection information. Payment processors can integrate its flexible rules engine with existing systems to add another layer of fraud prevention, rooting out hidden payment fraud while minimizing false negatives.
- TrustDefender™ Cloud offers real-time, cloud-based detection of malware for transactions on customer’s web sites, including transactions from smartphones and tablets.
- TrustDefender™ Client allows a company’s customers to “lock down” any transactions from malware on their computers.
Xoom was founded in 2001 and is now one of the biggest and most trusted online money transfer companies in the U.S. Xoom offers safe and secure sending options from the convenience of a computer or mobile phone. Customers can access the Xoom mobile site by visiting m.xoom.com from a mobile phone browser and pay using a bank account, or credit/debit card. For more information, visit http://www.xoom.com.
ThreatMetrix is the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions. The ThreatMetrix™ Cybercrime Defender Platform helps companies protect customer data and secure transactions against fraud, malware, data breaches, as well as man-in-the browser (MitB) and Trojan attacks. The Platform consists of advanced cybersecurity technologies, including TrustDefender™ ID, which is cloud-based, real-time device identification, malware protection with TrustDefender™ Cloud and TrustDefender™ Client, as well as TrustDefender™ Mobile for smartphone applications. The company serves a rapidly growing global customer base across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government, and healthcare.
For more information, visit http://www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2012 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Defender Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9566161.htm