DALLAS March 1, 2011 Germany
Peder Martin Evjen
CC112x family features
- High RF performance: first fully-integrated RF transceiver targeting ETSI EN 300-220 Category 1 compliance provides >60-dB channel rejection in 12.5-kHz channels and >84-dB blocking at 2 MHz.
- Low power: 3-mA Rx "sniff mode" allows systems to listen for RF packets using very low power consumption while maintaining full RF performance.
- Long range: -123-dBm sensitivity (1.2 kb/s) and +14-dBm output power provides 137-dB link budget for range in 10s of kilometers for maximum indoor penetration. This line-of-sight range is available out-of-the box with the CC112x family development kit.
- Wide frequency range: supports 169-MHz (new Europe ISM band) and 433/868/915/950-MHz bands.
- Very low phase noise in TX mode: enables use of external high output power PA solutions to meet regulatory requirements without complex filtering.
Pricing and availability
The CC112x family will start sampling in second quarter, with volume production in third quarter 2011. The devices will be available in a 5-mm x 5-mm QFN-32 package. TI will support the CC112x family with comprehensive development kits and tools that provide all the hardware and software necessary for evaluation.
Find out more about TI’s wireless connectivity solutions
About Texas Instruments
TI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated